I lost my property inspector

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 30 12:58:54 EDT 2014

On 4/30/14, 11:01 AM, Dar Scott wrote:
> I can open the object inspector on some other object and after a few
> seconds it comes up.
>
> Then I can click on that bad button after that and the object
> inspector comes up with weird values in the fields.  “Combobox Menu”
> in the name field and ‘stack revTemplatePalette”’ in the label field
> and most of the controls are dimmed.  I try it again and it works.

That's funny, my client reported something very similar. It only
happened to her twice, weeks apart, and she thought the inspector was
showing values from a different object on a different card (but it could
probably have been anything.) She said she restarted LC and it went away.

She's using LC 6.6.1. I've never seen it happen and there is no recipe
that I know of. But it sounds like there's a bug in there somewhere so
if you have a repeatable instance, it would be good if you could report it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com