How to encode/decode PHP - LC on Win/Mac?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 08:37:46 EDT 2014

If the php files are executed by a web-server (like apache), then you probably have an encoding header supplied with each request. To find out the encoding you can query the URL in LC, and then use the libURLLastRRHHeaders() function. Note that sometimes the headers are badly made, and do not actually match the encoding of the data. In such a case you can only guess.

Alternatively, did you try to use the isoToMac() function?

--

Anyone thinking about going to Zurich in the summer?
Please fill out the form and send me an email:

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: