I lost my property inspector

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Apr 28 19:19:35 EDT 2014

Open an inspector for one of your objects then check the option to include
IDE stacks in the Application browser. Do you see stacks named either
"revTemplatePalette" or "revPropertyPalette 1" (the former should be
hidden)?

If you see the second, check out its location by  - put the location of
stack "revPropertyPalette 1" - in the message box.  If it's way off screen,
set the location to the screenloc or something.

If you don't see either of the above stacks, something more serious is
definitely wrong.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>