Really basic SQLite questions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Apr 28 10:59:27 EDT 2014

Well I guess it depends on the application but how do you manage locks
and/or cursors when continually opening/closing?

I'm also interested in what type of errors you've encountered that make
your database inaccessible? SQLite is most definitely designed for multiple
connections, just not by different users over a network.  There's no reason
why a Livecode application and a management tool running on the same
computer shouldn't be able to access the same database at the same time.

Pete
lcSQL Software