RELEASE LiveCode 6.6.2 RC2

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Apr 28 05:51:28 EDT 2014

Dear List Members,

We had a report over the weekend on a random crash in 6.6.2 RC2. The
reporter has seen this on both Windows and Mac. We haven't been able to get
the 6.6.2 release to crash at all as of yet so we'd love to know how the
wider community have found this build. Are others experiencing any crashes?
If so, could you post a report with the crashlog and any details of what
you were doing at the time to quality.runrev.com.

Warm regards,

Ben

email : ben at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23