Date/Time/Number/Currency formats

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Apr 27 17:14:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

for Windows you can look in the registry at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\locale
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\localename
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sDecimal
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sThousand
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\slist
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sGrouping
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sMonDecimalSep
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sMonThousandSep
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sMonGrouping
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International\sCurrency

You can use the LC function queryregistry to get the values.

You find more information about the registry settings for international settings at

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc784842%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

Regards,

Matthias