Backdrop in in 6.7.0 dp2 under Lubuntu Linux 13.10

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Apr 26 13:20:24 EDT 2014

Talking to myself-

Saturday, April 26, 2014, 9:51:35 AM, I wrote:

> Hmmm-

> Saturday, April 26, 2014, 9:36:25 AM, I wrote:

>> I don't understand why this is a problem.
>> The bug report shows a status of "awaiting build", which would
>> indicate that the bug has been fixed and will no longer be a problem
>> in the next dp release.

> ...although maybe I spoke too soon. I see the last comment from Ian
> was on 15 April and dp2 was released on 17 April.

Nonetheless, backdrops are working properly in 6.7-dp2 on linux mint
14, and there are no backdrops in dp1, so it does look like the
problem is fixed.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.