Delivering Files with lcServer ?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Apr 25 02:38:13 EDT 2014

Thanks Simon.  This will likely do what I need.

But I'd really like to know how to do this with lcserver.  That's the
point, right?  Not to have to rely on PHP?  :-)

What's the LC equivalent of what readfile() is doing below?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design