Really basic SQLite questions

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 25 00:07:20 EDT 2014

Hi James,
I'd leave them open until you quit the app. You might also think about
using the ATTACH command for the second and subsequent connections so
they'll all be open on the same connection. This allows you to, for
example, define JOINs across databases, although you'll need to change the
references to anything in the attached databases.

Pretty sure you need to load extensions for each connection,  so the ATTACH
approach will help there too.

Pete
lcSQL Software