Reference Material Discussion Application Architecture Strategies

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Apr 23 16:29:26 EDT 2014

Andre Garzia did a talk on it at runrev live last year didn't he? I
remember watching it and starting to reorganize one of my applications the
next day. Basically, treat ui stacks as view, put all your business logic
that can be separated into library stacks and use a pub-sub to lessen the
burden. It made a lot more sense as far as maintainability goes for me.