How to open a stack at a custom position without flipping?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Apr 23 09:43:22 EDT 2014

Hi Tiemo

For your first issue I would so something like "set the visible of me to
false" early on in your preOpenStack handler, and once you were sure
everything was in the right place do a "set the visible of me to true"

Regarding your second issue can you not populate your fields inside a
preOpenCard handler? If not then you could make another card containing your
splash image (or some other thing) the first card in your stack and then
have have something in your openCard handler to go to the second card after
a second or two...

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior