LiveCode Server Turned To Molasses

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 23 04:19:43 EDT 2014

Well, after contacting DreamHost, the support dude said there were some
hung processes on the server and that they would reset it (he thought they
were PHP processes but wasn't sure).  Doing so fixed the problem, but I'm
worried something in my scripts or my setup contributed to the problem.
We'll see.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director