MS SQL

Rodney Green green.rodney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:58:48 EDT 2014

It still hangs after I changed the line of code. Here's the entire script
for the button. Also, this is a MS SQL server.

Thanks again.

*on* mouseUp

   *local* tDatabaseID

   *local* xQuery

   *local* rez

   *put* "Driver={Actual SQL
Server};Server=xxx.xxx.x.x;Database=AT2005_Premier;UID=xxxxxx;PWD=xxxxxx;"
into tString

   *put* revOpenDatabase("ODBC", tString, "", "", "") into tDatabaseID

   *put* tDatabaseID

   *if* tDatabaseID is not a number *then*

      *answer* "Not connected"

   *else*

     *put* revDataFromQuery(,,tDatabaseID,"SELECT * FROM Rep_Offices") into
fld"results"

   *end* *if*

   *# put revDatabaseConnectResult(tData) *

   *#put revQueryDatabase(tData,"SELECT * FROM OfficesCategory")*

*end* mouseUp