Email Using LiveCode Server?

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:37:01 EDT 2014

I have not used the LC Server before but how I send email to users through LC is I created a web service with PHP and post to it.  The application will send a response back to LC which gets displayed to user.  This has worked very well

Sent while utilizing a mobile device. Please excuse the Brevity of this message.