listserv integration in forum

Marc Van Cauwenberghe marc.vancauwenberghe at pandora.be
Sun Apr 20 12:45:42 EDT 2014

Hihi,

the never ending discussion between pro’s an cons of mailing lista vs forums. Many pages have been writen about it :)

Still no one can argue that having a place where you can search both at once is not useful. Pro list server people already have
something like an forum summary that can be send to there mail. I do not think setting up a list serve to forum functionality
is vey difficult (although difficult for me). It is talked about on the phpBB site.

I just see that you replied in the forum as well. All very confusing having several places. But my fault started it on both places :)

Marc

Op 20-apr.-2014, om 18:30 heeft Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: