Entering text into vector graphic

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sat Apr 19 05:57:08 EDT 2014

Sorry Hugh had missed your posting somehow - and yes it makes me smile too -
it came from something clever you wrote but for the life of me I can't
remember what it was!

...whatever it was you wrote was definitely clever and even witty even
though my brain is too lumpy to remember, can you?

If you can't remember either I'll have to change my signature to something
like "Hugh Senior once said something witty but I can't remember what it
was"

Anyway I'd better stop now or bernd will start pestering me about bananas
again :)

Kind regards

Dave

FlexibleLearning.com wrote
> On  Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:56:26 -0700 (PDT) Dave Kilroy
> <

> dave@

> > wrote:
>
> [snip]
> -----
> "Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust
> upon
> them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior
> --
>

> This still makes me smile every time I see it :)
>
> Hugh Senior
> FLCo

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior