LiveCode User Guide

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:55:38 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Today, I started transcribing and formatting a spanish
translation of LiveCode User Guide, revision 19 (2010.11.09)

You could find this PDF user guide within the Documentation folder
within your LiveCode installation. (inside a folder named "pdf")

Although I have recorded the translation in a digital recorder,
the transcription process will change the original translation
and formatting will change again the text.

In spanish there are at least four similar, but different
translations of the XTalk language and paradigm.

1) Spain
2) Mexico and Central America
3) Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador
4) Chile, Argentina, Uruguay

Look at the map (En donde estamos) in this webpage:
http://livecodela.com/

This translation is not specifically aligned
with any of these four interpretations. Even
so, readers from these regions will find it useful
(hopefully).

The purpose of formatting this translation is to
make the resulting pdf looks exactly as the original
english version.

For this, it's necessary to update many screenshots
and some portions of the text. A little help from
my mail list friends could help very much.

My questions are:

1) Could each developer in this mail list, review
the LiveCode User Guide and make suggestions
about which specific parts to update?

2) Could you post matching screenshots from
your platform? (matching with the screenshots
used in Livecode User Guide)

Thanks in advance.

Al