New Visual Editor ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Apr 16 09:39:08 EDT 2014

That's a very useful page, which I think I hadn't noticed before. I'd
been to http://livecode.com/community/ and followed all the major links
(i.e. those in the main body), which almost matches those on the
left-menu. I hadn't noticed the two lists of links were slightly
different. Says something about how people browse web pages :-( OK, it
says something about how *I* browse web pages :-)

The roadmap page could maybe do with some kind of a date on it to show
when it was last updated, or some indication of which versions or
timescale is being considered for each of the major parts.

-- Alex.