Debug an App that won't open on device

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Wed Apr 16 07:13:15 EDT 2014

Thanks heaps..

I have just upgraded my other machines today and began doing just as you suggested.. The new profile management in Xcode 5 has a few 'learning curves' but I think understand it now.

I'm yet to finish the upgrades so can't comment if all of this will fix the issue but I remember copying and pasting the app id from the dev centre into LC so i guess it's grabbed some odd characters along the way..

Thanks all for your help, I won't get back to the computer for a few days (Easter holidays) but will provide feedback as to the result....

Sent from my iPhone