Debug an App that won't open on device

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Tue Apr 15 18:19:48 EDT 2014

Not that I am aware of but I will take a closer look.

The App is using mobGui and MergExternals but as previously mentioned I have removed the externals from the copy files pane in an effort to debug already.

Silly question:
Could it be something with my new profile, certificates etc after I renewed my iOS Developer Membership?
I guess not as the App builds and  installs fine in organiser...

Nakia Brewer | Technology & Solutions Manager | Equipment Management Solutions
t: (02) 49645051 | m: 0458 713 547 | i: www.westrac.com.au

  ACN 009 342 572