Debug an App that won't open on device

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Tue Apr 15 09:04:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have an iOS app that will no longer open on the device (but opens fine on Simulator) after updating LC and Xcode to the latest versions. Also of interest I let my developer membership expire too wish I updated tonight and deleted the old certificates from key chain... The app installs fine on the device though through organiser...

Can anyone suggest any good way to maybe debug why it crashes on the device ? I have tried commenting out all open stack and card handlers as well as removing the externals etc in the copy files pane.. But to no avail..
App just crashes on opening...

Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone
COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications.