6.6.1 no bueno

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:48:40 EDT 2014

NOT seeing this problem

MBP 15" Retina, OS X 10.9.2, LC 6.6.1GM

I've successfully been using QuickRes, as posted by Neil Roger, to speed up
6.6.x on Retina displays and used the reciepe both with and without
QuickResand did not see the problem.

Dr. Hawkins recently posted that he was seeing LC 6.6.x take around 400 ms
to simply change the enabled of a comobox to false - this in a brand new
stack. My test results were 100 ms (without locking the screen). Are people
who are seeing the inspector problem also seeing very slow times to set the
enabled of a combobox (and possibly other menu-style buttons as posted by
Devin)?  I would think the two are related.