closeStackRequest not working?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Apr 14 17:46:28 EDT 2014

Hi Bob:

The IDE has a default check to determine if a stack needs to be saved
before closing it (I believe someone way back mentioned something about a
"dirty" flag).  Attempting to close unsaved stacks will almost always
prompt a save dialog.

When trying the following in 6.6.1 Mac/Win, both work as expected -- the
stack doesn't close because pass is commented out.  When the comment is
removed, the stacks save and close as expected.

on closeStackRequest
   save this stack
   put millisecs()
   -- pass closeStackRequest