6.6.1 no bueno

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:26:30 EDT 2014

On Apr 14, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Devin-
>
> Monday, April 14, 2014, 9:40:37 AM, you wrote:
>
>> Confirmed here on Mtn Lion 10.8.5 and LC 6.6.1. Mac-only bug, maybe?
>
> I should have mentioned that I was trying this on linux. But I just
> did it on OSX as well, and still don't see a problem.

Hmmm. For me it's even broader than what Bob initially described.

1. Launch LC 6.6.1 and create a new main stack.

2. Before creating anything else, drag *any* of the four menu-style button types onto the card--option, pulldown, combo box, or popup.

3. Double click on the object to open its property inspector. The cursor changes to a watch, but the inspector palette never appears.

4. This will keep happening until you create a non-menu-style button AND open its property inspector. Once you do that the inspectors for the menu buttons will open normally.

Is this what you're seeing, Bob? And what you're not seeing, Mark?

Devin

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University