image question (for everyone)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Apr 10 15:07:41 EDT 2014

I really appreciate you posting this.  It's pretty eye opening for someone
less "under-the-hood" savvy like me who has been told for years that
LiveCode loads everything into memory at startup.  I would never guess
that "load into memory" could have two different "definitions".

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design