SQLite, Unicode & LC

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Apr 9 12:14:10 EDT 2014

Hi Kay,
I think I have got this working.  Looking at the dictionary entry for
uniencode, there's a user note with the following recommendation:

put unidecode(uniencode(tData,"UTF8)) into tData

Tried that and it fixed the problem, database looks fine now.

The user note credits Devin Assay and Dave Cragg for the solution so thanks
to those folks.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>