print datas

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 9 11:50:39 EDT 2014

Crystal Reports should do it. If the data is stored in a database (and even methinks in a spreadsheet or text file) Crystal Reports should be able to access it so that you can design your report and output it.

Doing this in LC is simply a matter of writing code to populate a card with the data in the right places, then print the card.

You *could* I suppose, have one great big field on a card the size of the page you want, then build your HTML programmatically, and then set the htmlText of the field to the result. I don’t see why that would not work as well.

Bob