HTML & CSS

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Tue Apr 8 18:29:55 EDT 2014

Thanks for this.

I will have an attempt at using this and see how I go.

I eventually need to use this over around 20 pages so I was mainly looking for a way to automatically hilite the current tab based upon the value of the URL of the page
(Looking for tab name in URL)

Nakia Brewer | Technology & Solutions Manager | Equipment Management Solutions
t: (02) 49645051 | m: 0458 713 547 | i: www.westrac.com.au

  ACN 009 342 572