Updating Plugins

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 17:39:24 EDT 2014

Thank you Mark and Scott. I guess part of my question is how do you manage the possible updates to individual plugins? e.g. Let’s say GoRevNet was updated in the latest LC release. Or, a new plugin was introduced with the latest release. How would I combine the latest release plugins with my private or personal ones, thus easily maintaining my “universal” Plugins folder?

Thanks,

Roger