going crazy

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 7 15:39:04 EDT 2014

On 4/7/14, 1:53 PM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> I reported before that when I go to compile, LC just quits.  I have
> to restart LC and try a 2nd time.  I never saw a reply to that.
>
> Since yesterday, LC now will quit 10 or more times in a row without
> building.  I have to restart my computer and that is still no
> guarantee it will build the standalone.
>
> This is really making me crazy.  Any ideas?

Usually if you get no responses, it means no one else has had the
problem and they don't know the answer. In that case it's likely the
problem is specific to your stack, but more info would help.

What version of LiveCode?
How big is the stack on disk?
Does it have a lot of images?
Does the stack include a savingStandalone or standaloneSaved handler?
Anything else of note that might make your stack different?

Also, search your scripts for a "quit" command. It may be triggering.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com