Look what I found

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 22:29:41 EDT 2014

Wow, does that bring back memories. I discovered this book when I was fascinated by what I was hearing about the Mac GUI, having used several DOS machines at various hospitals and being thoroughly unimpressed with how cumbersome they were. Even before I could afford a computer (recently married, paying off medical school loans, working on a resident's salary) I was devouring anything I could find out about the Mac, which seemed to be designed for actual human beings to use. I actually bought and read through Danny Goodman's book before I got my first computer, didn't understand much of it, but it was enough to seal my decision to get my hands on the machine that could run this intriguing Hypercard thing. When I finally got my first Mac, an SE, I think, I started putting together my first stacks and never looked back.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig