occasional runaway control - anyone else seeing this?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 4 11:16:51 EDT 2014

I suspect that is what is doing this then. It’s invisible from your perspective, but I get a thread of all your replies and none of what others have posted. It’s like you are talking to your make believe friends! Very disconcerting. But then, have we any proof that these supposed “friends” of yours really do exist? Hmmm… food for thought… ;-)

Bob