multi-line constants? (for RSA keys)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 4 11:12:52 EDT 2014

I suppose, but the elegance of working in the IDE leads me to develop accordingly. If then when I compile an app for the first time I discover my methods will not work, I am tempted rather to find a way to make it work, and eschew changing the way I develop.

But one leg is both the same I suppose. Password protecting substacks and saving them out of the application will work for me. It’s not like I am developing for the NSA anyway.

Bob