Home stack

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 03:15:46 EDT 2014

Hello Mark,
Long time no 'see'.
Yes, but where is the Home stack ? What is its name ?
How come the commands mentionned didn't work ?

Can I edit the script of home ?
Thanks,
Alain F.

On Friday, April 4, 2014 2:53:30 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

Hi,

The Home stack contains a bunch of functions and commands for setting up
the IDE when LiveCode starts. Some of these commands and functions are
also useful to other parts of the IDE. I don't think the Home stack
handles licensing; that should be the engine now. You should be able to
edit the Home stack in the commercial version too.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com