Fiels as containers

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 3 21:06:35 EDT 2014

on closeStack
  set the lastCard of this stack to the long id of this card
  save this stack
  pass closeStack
end closeStack

on openStack
  put the lastCard of this stack into theLastCard
  if theLastCard is not empty then
    go theLastCard
    set the lastCard of this stack to empty
  end if
  pass openStack
end openStack

DISCLAIMER: Not tested, use at your own risk.

Bob