please help!

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 15:42:37 EDT 2014

Hi.

"filter" and "matchtext" take a bit of practice. It seems you have more stuff in your filterPattern than you need, but I could be mistaken, As a test, make a field with the following in it:
aa
bb
cc
dd

Now in a button:

on mouseUp
   get fld 1
   filter it without "bb" --also try "filter with..."
end mouseUp

Does this do what you intended?

Craig Newman