App code signing for outside Mac App Store

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:00:19 EDT 2014

You will need to post-process or implement a routine when the standalone
builds. You might check out Trevor's GLX Application Packager - it has
the ability to sign apps, though I'm not sure where things are at with
Mavericks as there were some changes. I've been using App Wrapper by
Ohana Software (http://www.ohanaware.com) on Mavericks with success.
Please note that I don't have any apps in the app store so can't attest
to App Wrappers abilities there. I just code sign for distribution on my
own.

Marty Knapp