Firels as containers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 3 06:28:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

Indeed, the destroyStack property being set to false was the reason why
the stack appeared to be saved while it wasn't.

Also, because the global variable gRevStackStatus[stackName] isn't
updated if a script changes the value of the field, the Save prompt
wasn't triggered when Muaadh chose Exit from the File menu.

While this is a little confusing if you only use the IDE and usually
don't make standalones, I don't think this is a big issue, because the
project would eventually run as a standalone and would need its own
saving routines.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille