Sorting issue in a datagrid

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 3 05:59:52 EDT 2014

Le 1 avr. 2014 à 10:45, Dave Kilroy a écrit :

> "Titre" seems fine to me - I'm starting to grasp at straws here...
>
> If your dg sort fails after row 8, what data is in row 9? Could there be an
> invisible character that is causing the problem? Have at look at the text in
> BBEdit or similar?

Dave,

You were right !

Zryip TheSlug had a look at my datagrid, and saw that there were invisible characters after some of the phrases to be sorted( NULL character : ascii 0).
Seems that such a character  don't disturb the sort process in a field (but in a data grit it does).

So my problem is solve ;-)) (if charToNum(last char of line li = 0 then delete last char...)

Thank you much

André