Screengamma

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Apr 2 18:13:21 EDT 2014

This doesn't help you, but just to commiserate, PNGs have always been dark
for me, even when pasting from other apps.  Not sure if they're darker
than usual in the recent versions.

It would be nice to know after all these years what the "expected" method
is for dealing with this.  AFAIK, there's never been an official word from
RunRev.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director