New browser

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Wed Apr 2 04:47:09 EDT 2014

Hi Jacque,

I have tried executing javascript on the new browser control and it
works as expected. The following is what I tested with and the javscript
is used to fill in a web form and then submit the data-

/ put "document.getElementById('user_email').value='test at test.com';
document.getElementById('user_password').value='testpassword';document.forms[0].submit();"
into tScript/
/ get revBrowserExecuteScript( tID, tScript) /

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
LiveCode -- Realize fast, compile-free coding