extremely weird and frustrating...

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 04:15:31 EDT 2014

Another way to do this would be to put a 0 in front of the 'hours & minutes' before you sort them...
Alex, it trying to help you... no need to be cheeky !...

on mouseUp
   set itemdel to ":"
   repeat with count = 1 to the number of lines of fld 1
      if the number of chars of item 1 of line count of fld 1 = 1 then
         put 0 & line count of fld 1 into line count of fld 1
      end if
   end repeat
   sort lines of fld 1
end mouseUp