occasional runaway control - anyone else seeing this?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Apr 2 04:06:46 EDT 2014

Hi Mark

Well in one of the stacks the relevant controls (fields and graphics) are
contained in a group with margins set to 0, which is itself contained in a
group with margins set to 0 - but in the other stack the controls are not
grouped.

I never mess the geometry manager and resize controls either in the GUI,
message box or in code

Your idea about triggering resizing handlers (even in edit mode) is a good
one and I think I'll try suppressing messages next time and see if this
makes a difference - thanks :)

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior