Export as PNG

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Apr 2 01:09:16 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

This is a wild guess... Have you tried setting the imageData of the img
to the imageData of the img before exporting? I know, it sounds weird.
But would the outcome be worse than your current one? Only time (and
experimentation) will tell!

I don't know if you have to do anything to the maskData. I've only done
the above with JPGs.

Phil Davis

On 4/1/14, 4:48 PM, Dan Friedman wrote:
> I can't seem to get a clean export of a resized PNG.
>
> If you set an image's fileName to a png with transparency, then resize the image, then export that image as PNG, it comes out with strange black parts in the background.  Anyone know how to resolve this?
>
> Using LC 6.1.3
>
> Thanks!
> -Dan

Phil Davis