Sending mail (invisibly) from inside a Mac LC app

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 1 20:33:35 EDT 2014

Is that really invisible? If they are in Apple Mail, don’t they see the mail being created and sent? Also, it will be in their sent mail. Not my idea of invisible. Further, this will only work if an email account with working SMTP has been already created, and if the SMTP server ever becomes unavailable and your app attempts to send something, it will pop an error.

Bob