Amazing new feature in LiveCode 6.7DP-1.4.14

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Apr 1 14:00:11 EDT 2014

And also thanks for the new RWS2PFE ("Real World Song to Particle Physics
Engine") LiveCode interprets song lyrics and make it real.  Here's an
example:

if transfer$(1 million, "*citibank:craig", "*citibank:roger") had a million
dollars then
   buy me a monkey
end if

And BAM! There sits the cutest lil spider monkey you ever did see.  This
tech is soooo long over due, imho.

~Roger