Time to lighten up

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:07:41 EDT 2013

Hey, I don't know why everybody is getting so uptight, such as;

"As far as I can tell RunRev have done a pretty good job of throwing
cold water on the flame of Open Source Effect. Everything about the way
the company interacts with the online community is very much like a
closed source company."

[ Forum ]

so, let's lighten up with some timeless jokes:

"Release Frequency:
DPs (Developer previews) weekly during patch phase
RCs (Release candidates) every 1-3 days during release preparation phase
Stable versions released when they are ready
(Nightly builds available)"

http://livecode.com/community/release-process/

Of course there are many, many more priceless porkies if one can be bothered
to go and find them.

Richmond.