LiveCoders in France and Spain

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 05:25:11 EDT 2013

Hi LiveCoders !

I am a LiveCode developer living in Paris since a couple of years ago. Before living in France I lived in Barcelona for more than 20 years.

Since I live here I could never find any trace about LiveCode. It seems like nobody knows about its existence. In Spain the situation about LiveCode is not very different.

So, I write this post to know about LiveCode developers in both countries and, if affirmative, to contact with them to talk about their experiences, to share mine and even to create a small community group, if possible.

Thanks and Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein