mergDataGridScroller won't scroll

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Sep 29 18:49:46 EDT 2013

On 30/09/2013, at 8:45 AM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> I *DID* use DropTools.  No scripts came along with the object, at least
> that I could find.  Also, the scroller wouldn't scroll.

Oh, ok. I must have misread you there. DropTools creates a substack with the behavior on it. Did it do that for you?

You mentioned updateContentRect before. You need to dispatch that to the scroller each time you change the dgData of your datagrid. Unfortunately there's no way to work out if the dgData changed automatically.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!