My Codebook Pro v12 free

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Sep 29 16:25:45 EDT 2013

Those are some nicely done help videos for your product.  I just wish that
I was organized enough to actually USE a tool.  Once upon a time, I used
the Scripter's Scrapbook<http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk/preview/index.htm>,
which was also created in LiveCode.  Now, I search the email list archives,
or refer to code inside my own past projects.  Oh, I also show up here
quite a bit because I can't find the answer.  Sounds like I'm stuck in a
loop.  CTRL-C  CTRL-C!!!!

~Roger